Fork Parker’s Crunch Out Trailer – Mega Cat Studios
Devolver Digital CFO Fork Parker enjoyed a life of luxury and spent his days watching the profits roll in from the lucrative indie game publishing industry. However, an upstart new publishing label threatens to take his beloved market share, forcing the handsome executive to take matters into his own hands and start ‘motivating’ his game developers by any means necessary. Meaningless elements like “artistic integrity” and “engaging gameplay” are out the window as efficiency and deadlines now dictate the studio’s every move – welcome to crunch time.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.
- Crash Force: RPG Arena Shooter Now on Steam
- The visually stunning hovercraft arena shooter Crash Force is available now on Steam for $9.99.
- Global Tournament & First PvE Content Coming To HEX: Shards of Fate
- HEX Entertainment and Gameforge recently updated with the first single-player PvE content for Hex: Shards of Fate.