Florensia Combat Pets Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is an interesting MMORPG with land and sea based gameplay. Its published by Alaplaya and has been available for some time now. The game is still updated and this official trailer shows off some in-game pets. Its not a very exciting trailer, but Florensia is a solid free to play MMORPG that’s worth bringing to our reader’s attention from time to time. Florensia has anime inspired graphics, and five base classes to chose from at character creation. Additional job options open up later, and each has its own skill tree. To learn more about Florensia check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Launch Date Announced
- Trion Worlds announced today that its turn-based battle arena, Atlas Reactor, will launch on October 4 for Steam and Glyph.
- Heroes in the Sky Goes Open Beta July 2
- Heroes in the Sky Open Beta date confirmed. Heroes in the Sky goes open beta on July 2, 2010 on the GamesCampus portal.
- The Trail Mobile Review
- The Trail is a free-to-play simulation and crafting mobile game by Fable creator Peter Molyneux himself.