Final Fantasy XIV Begins Final Fantasy XV Collaboration
Familiar faces from the world of Eos have come to Final Fantasy XIV today, as the Final Fantasy XV Collaboration begins. This event will last until May 27th, 2019, and the event is titled A Nocturne for Heroes. Noctis Lucis Caelum will bring the gorgeous Regalia vehicle with him to Hydaelyn, where he joins the Warrior of Light in battle. Battles against Magitek await, as well as the Messenger itself, Garuda, which followed Noctis from Eos. Players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” may begin the collaboration content by speaking with Kipih Jakkya in Ul’dah, where she’s seeking to uncover the truth behind some wild rumors for her latest article.
Rewards from Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Include:
- The Regalia Mount – Noctis’s car will debut as the first-ever four-person mount in the game.
- Noctis’ Hairstyle and Outfit – Dress up as the hero of FINAL FANTASY XV.
- Noctis Lucis Caelum Triple Triad Card – Use this card in Triple Triad matches across Hydaelyn.
- Orchestrion Rolls – Listen to a number of tracks from FINAL FANTASY XV.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Classic Brings Back Kamael
- The legendary winged Kamael race is coming back in the classic hardcore edition of Lineage 2.
- Tribal Wars Summer Games Begin
- Tribal Wars has begun its Summer Games tournament.
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Official Launch Date for Vainglory
- Vainglory developer Super Evil Megacorp today revealed that the official commercial launch date for the critically acclaimed MOBA.