Final Fantasy XIV Begins Final Fantasy XV Collaboration
Familiar faces from the world of Eos have come to Final Fantasy XIV today, as the Final Fantasy XV Collaboration begins. This event will last until May 27th, 2019, and the event is titled A Nocturne for Heroes. Noctis Lucis Caelum will bring the gorgeous Regalia vehicle with him to Hydaelyn, where he joins the Warrior of Light in battle. Battles against Magitek await, as well as the Messenger itself, Garuda, which followed Noctis from Eos. Players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” may begin the collaboration content by speaking with Kipih Jakkya in Ul’dah, where she’s seeking to uncover the truth behind some wild rumors for her latest article.
Rewards from Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Include:
- The Regalia Mount – Noctis’s car will debut as the first-ever four-person mount in the game.
- Noctis’ Hairstyle and Outfit – Dress up as the hero of FINAL FANTASY XV.
- Noctis Lucis Caelum Triple Triad Card – Use this card in Triple Triad matches across Hydaelyn.
- Orchestrion Rolls – Listen to a number of tracks from FINAL FANTASY XV.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun - Skycastle Update Now Available
- En Masse today released a major update to its award-winning MMO, TERA: Fate of Arun.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available
- Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG is live on PC, with Xbox One to follow in early 2016.