FIFA Online 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our FIFA Online 2 Page.
FIFA Online 2 is a 3D soccer themed MMO published by Electronic Arts – the same company behind Battleforge, Battlefield Heroes, Lord of Ultima, Need for Speed World and numerous other F2P games. The game plays a lot like FIFA Online, which released much later in 2010. FIFA Online 2 released back in 2006, as “FIFA Online” but was later renamed to FIFA Online 2. The game has a fairly large client, thus the visuals in the game are superior to the graphics in both Power Soccer and FIFA Online. The game offers a ton of customization, as players can individually level up each member of their team.To learn more about FIFA Online 2 check out the official MMOHuts FIFA Online 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.
- Deckbound Heroes - PAX South 2016
- Deckbound's cards are all completely unique, created by a unique genesis system that leverages Bitcoin technology.
- R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
- The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.