Fantasy Earth Zero Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Fantasy Earth Zero is an old MMORPG published by Square Enix. So why haven’t we ever heard of the game before? It was originally released as a subscription based game in Japan back in 2006 but quickly flopped. A free MMO publisher by the name of Gamepot picked the game up and re-released it with a microtransaction supported model. Gamepot has recently opened a US portal and has already published Mir 2 and Bright Shadow here. Fantasy Earth Zero will be their third American release, so look for closed beta testing to start soon. Fantasy Earth Zero has fast paced combat, W,A,S,D controls and even game pad support for those of you who own an Xbox 360 controller! Highlights include 50v50 PvP battles and the ability to transform into dragons and other powerful creatures. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dying Light Expansion Revealed as The Following
- Today Techland has confirmed that it is indeed working on Dying Light: The Following – a feature-heavy, story-based expansion pack.
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...