Fantasy Earth Zero Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Fantasy Earth Zero is an old MMORPG published by Square Enix. So why haven’t we ever heard of the game before? It was originally released as a subscription based game in Japan back in 2006 but quickly flopped. A free MMO publisher by the name of Gamepot picked the game up and re-released it with a microtransaction supported model. Gamepot has recently opened a US portal and has already published Mir 2 and Bright Shadow here. Fantasy Earth Zero will be their third American release, so look for closed beta testing to start soon. Fantasy Earth Zero has fast paced combat, W,A,S,D controls and even game pad support for those of you who own an Xbox 360 controller! Highlights include 50v50 PvP battles and the ability to transform into dragons and other powerful creatures. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Chapter Begins for Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the next chapter for its popular MMORPG...
- Tribes Ascend updates with new map and more
- Friday brought a new update to Tribes Ascend's closed beta, bringing an early version of a new map and over a dozen tweaks and fixes.
- Fractured Space Welcomes New Players with Steam Sale
- Fractured Space is welcoming new players today with a special Twitch stream, while the game is on a Steam sale!