Faeria – First Look
www.mmohuts.com/game/faeria – Gets you Faeria info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Faeria is a free-to-play fantasy card game developed by Abrakam SA for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, is available for download on Steam, and is expecting an Android release as well. In Faeria players can experience a CCG with an innovative, dynamic board and highly tactical combat.
In battle players can place land tiles that serve both the purpose of becoming part of the playing field and a resource pool. Much thought will need to be put into how you want to place your tiles. Cards can be used in a variety of ways to compliment different kinds of strategies. Sometimes you might want to use rush cards to take down your opponents as quickly as possible, or maybe you think saving up your cards for huge multi-card combos that can wipe your opponent out in a single turn is the better choice. You’ll have to decide for yourself!
Check out more Faeria info from these videos and articles:
MMOHuts has over 1,000 free to play MMOs & MMORPGs for you to browse through!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
- "Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,"
- Summer Has Arrived in Black Desert Online with the Terrmian Festival Update
- Today PearlAbyss and Kakao Games announced that the Terrmian Festival will be added to Black Desert Online as a free update.