Faeria – First Look
www.mmohuts.com/game/faeria – Gets you Faeria info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Faeria is a free-to-play fantasy card game developed by Abrakam SA for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, is available for download on Steam, and is expecting an Android release as well. In Faeria players can experience a CCG with an innovative, dynamic board and highly tactical combat.
In battle players can place land tiles that serve both the purpose of becoming part of the playing field and a resource pool. Much thought will need to be put into how you want to place your tiles. Cards can be used in a variety of ways to compliment different kinds of strategies. Sometimes you might want to use rush cards to take down your opponents as quickly as possible, or maybe you think saving up your cards for huge multi-card combos that can wipe your opponent out in a single turn is the better choice. You’ll have to decide for yourself!
Check out more Faeria info from these videos and articles:
MMOHuts has over 1,000 free to play MMOs & MMORPGs for you to browse through!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross-Platform MMORPG Villagers and Heroes Announces New Server for iOS Release
- With the iOS port of Villagers and Heroes well on the way, Mad Otter Games announced a new server to coincide with the release.
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- Worlds of Magic Officially Released
- Wastelands Interactive developers managed not only to fund the title successfully but also kept their promise given to gamers and delivered Wo...