The Fabled Woods Announcement Trailer
A Visitor? God, it’s been so long since I’ve had company… Ahem. Hello there. Not a lot of folks come to visit, especially in light of everything that’s happened in these parts.
You see, I came here to find someone who went missing long ago. Someone I thought I might find amongst these trees. That someone was my son. Explore the woods, see if you can try and make sense of this sorry mess. But I must warn you, there are things you may discover that will be difficult and strange to hear, but hear them you must.
Walk the path less travelled, and see what secrets hide among the trees…
Welcome to The Fabled Woods, a narrative adventure. Despite the picturesque beauty, ugly and terrible secrets lurk among the shifting boughs, darkness that no amount of dappled sunlight can erase. Take the first step, and experience an unforgettable journey.
– Three intertwining narratives to be uncovered, piece by piece, as you hunt for clues as to what happened
– Explore at your own pace in an experience built from the ground up for fans of the puzzle free, death free storytelling in games such as Gone Home and Firewatch
– Fully voiced, hear the characters as they impart their tales of strange going ons and mystery to you, the player, all set in a living world built in Unreal Engine technology
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals New Revenant Legend, Shiro Tagachi
- Long-time Guild Wars fans will recognize Shiro Tagachi from Guild Wars: Factions.
- Tree of Savior: IMC Games Confirms Video Recordings Allowed
- Recently, GM Lesley from the Tree of Savior community team in South Korea has just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered...
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...