EverQuest: Torment of Velious Trailer
The original EverQuest welcomes a new expansion, Torment of Velious.
The lands and denizens of the continent of Velious are suffering. The icy landscape has come to life and is flowing oddly upward toward the sky. This restless ice is infecting and animating the inhabitants it touches, turning them into zombie-like beings with a strange icy infection that appears alive in its own way – moving and shifting over their bodies. What has caused this strange turn? And what could it mean? All adventurers are called upon to unravel the chilling mysteries that are the Torment of Velious.
Key features include:
- New zones:
- Crystal Caverns
- Eastern Wastes
- Great Divide
- Kael Drakkel
- Tower of Frozen Shadow
- New raids, quests, and missions
- New spells and combat abilities for level 111 to 115 characters
- New AAs for level 111 to 115 characters.
- New items for level 111 to 115 characters
- New crafting recipes for all crafting skills
- Increased the maximum level cap to 115
- Increased the abilities of level 111 to 115 mercenaries
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
- OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’...
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit.
- Age of Wonders III Launch Review
- This game takes all of the best pieces of these titles and puts them into one magical computer game.