EVE Echoes Reveals Open Beta for December 2019
NetEase and CCP Games are teaming up to bring EVE Echoes to mobile devices this December. EVE Echoes is the definitive mobile EVE ONLINE experience, and an open beta will be playable in December. Using NetEase’s proprietary NeoX graphics engine, it will stay true to the initial design of EVE Online and immerse pilots in gorgeous starry fields. Pilots will be tasked with collecting resources, manufacturing items, and exploring plenty of uncharted planets. Their goal? Write their own history in pursuit of glory.
A demo will be available to play for the first time, for people who are attending EVE Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada this weekend (October 25 – 27). this is the largest gathering of fans around the world to celebrate EVE, and attendees will learn more about EVE Echoes, as well as the expanding EVE franchise.
“We’re very excited for the first public outing of EVE Echoes, the next revolutionary step in mobile MMO gaming,” said Hilmar V. Petursson, CEO of CCP Games. “I can’t wait to see the reaction from our core PC players, who will no doubt recognize the unparalleled scale and sophisticated gameplay of EVE Online’s virtual world running through the veins of EVE Echoes.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- Hirez Roundup #16: Anime Ja Nai
- This is a jam-packed set of patch notes! I missed most of the live show of them, but I've sat down with the physical notes.