EVE Echoes Reveals Open Beta for December 2019
NetEase and CCP Games are teaming up to bring EVE Echoes to mobile devices this December. EVE Echoes is the definitive mobile EVE ONLINE experience, and an open beta will be playable in December. Using NetEase’s proprietary NeoX graphics engine, it will stay true to the initial design of EVE Online and immerse pilots in gorgeous starry fields. Pilots will be tasked with collecting resources, manufacturing items, and exploring plenty of uncharted planets. Their goal? Write their own history in pursuit of glory.
A demo will be available to play for the first time, for people who are attending EVE Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada this weekend (October 25 – 27). this is the largest gathering of fans around the world to celebrate EVE, and attendees will learn more about EVE Echoes, as well as the expanding EVE franchise.
“We’re very excited for the first public outing of EVE Echoes, the next revolutionary step in mobile MMO gaming,” said Hilmar V. Petursson, CEO of CCP Games. “I can’t wait to see the reaction from our core PC players, who will no doubt recognize the unparalleled scale and sophisticated gameplay of EVE Online’s virtual world running through the veins of EVE Echoes.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.
- Dropzone Early Access Impressions 2017
- What makes this game harder is that you have to control three individual Pilots. These Pilots are your heroes of the game.
- Vainglory: Ardan Now Available
- Vainglory, Super Evil Megacorp’s unapologetically core MOBA, is releasing an all-new hero via an update for the game that is now available.