EVE Echoes Offers a New Universe of Exploration in Select Territories
NetEase and CCP Games are teaming up for the next EVE title, EVE Echoes, which is about to enter Closed Alpha this month. EVE Echoes is a new mobile sci-fi MMO set in a parallel universe of New Eden. The Closed Alpha of EVE Echoes will begin on August 26th, and run for four weeks, ending on September 20th, 2019. To participate, players can register in the link below. Those who meet the technical requirements will be emailed, prior to the Closed Alpha.
EVE Echoes is a next-gen mobile MMO, based on EVE Online‘s design principles, which will arrive on both iOS and Android. Players will forge a path to glory, through interstellar combat, resource collection, industrial manufacturing, trade, exploration and much more. There are thousands of planetary systems to explore, and the history of EVE Echoes will be written by the players. The game will utilize NetEase Games’ proprietary graphics engine, NeoX, in combination with CCP’s game design to realize stunning starry skies, boundless star-fields, majestic planets, and unpredictable asteroid belts at unprecedented graphical detail on mobile devices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Legend of Cao Cao: Gongsun Zan Update
- There is new in-game content and events to herald the arrival of the "Gongsun Zan" update.
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- Hirez Roundup #6
- There's a fair amount to talk about today! The changes for SMITE in 4.22 are pretty big for Fenrir and for Tanks/Mages in general.