Epic Seven Releases First New Episode – Godkiller
Epic Seven officially released its first new episode yesterday (June 13th), entitled “Episode 2: Godkiller”. This update brings a new continent (Cidonia) to explore and adds a wealth of new content to the game. Within this update, the first two chapters of Episode 2 are available – Jerdun Borderlands and Crimson City Meldrec. The stories of Luluca and Khawazu take place here. More chapters and heroes will come in future updates. Khawazu is a Fire Elemental Warrior and has high utility thanks to his debuffs. Fallen Cecilia is a new Moonlight Hero, who is able to provide barriers to all allies.
Additionally, not only has the maximum account level been increased from 60 to 65 but it is also now easier to purchase higher level Equipment from the Secret Shop, allowing further enhancement of Heroes. World difficulty stages have also been moved from Adventure mode to the new Side Story “Unrecorded History,” enabling players to focus on the story in Adventure mode. Finally, the difficulty of Urgent Missions has been reduced while rewards have been increased, allowing players to make their Heroes even stronger.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Review
- Back then World Tour Fishing was still heavily in development and only a small number of players had even embarked from port, but since it rel...
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...
- Grey Goo Tournament Series Kicks Off With $75K Worth of Prizes
- Grey Box and Six Foot are putting up a pool of cash and prizes estimated at $75,000, including a free trip to PAX South.