Embr Release Trailer
Curve Digital and Muse Games are happy to announce the frenetic firefighting multiplayer game Embr launches on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch today.
Fight fires for fun and profit in this unpredictable and frantic multiplayer game. Team up with friends, take on daily challenges and climb to the top of the corporate firefighting ladder. More than one way to become a hero!
Embr is a marvellously manic multiplayer game where you and your friends come together to have a go at fighting ferocious fires and rescuing residents – if you consider tossing them out a third floor window window “rescued”, that is.
Players can take on the game solo or work together in online teams tackling fire after fire to pick up tips from clients, earning the ever-so-crucial 5-star rating in order to collect cash, upgrade tools, and hopefully become the ultimate ‘have-a-go hero’ firefighter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Season 13 - Part 2 To Arrive in March
- After the scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 5th, the Season 13: Part 2 content update will bring a host of new features into the game.
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.