Embr Release Trailer
Curve Digital and Muse Games are happy to announce the frenetic firefighting multiplayer game Embr launches on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch today.
Fight fires for fun and profit in this unpredictable and frantic multiplayer game. Team up with friends, take on daily challenges and climb to the top of the corporate firefighting ladder. More than one way to become a hero!
Embr is a marvellously manic multiplayer game where you and your friends come together to have a go at fighting ferocious fires and rescuing residents – if you consider tossing them out a third floor window window “rescued”, that is.
Players can take on the game solo or work together in online teams tackling fire after fire to pick up tips from clients, earning the ever-so-crucial 5-star rating in order to collect cash, upgrade tools, and hopefully become the ultimate ‘have-a-go hero’ firefighter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
- NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will ...
- The Top Most Popular Free MMORPGs
- Many free to play MMOs have many more players and are growing in popularity much faster. Here are some of the most well known.
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.