Embr: Official Embr Eats Launch Trailer
Embr is available right now in Early Access on Steam and Stadia. It’s time to shine a satirical light on the gig-economy and take a look at the companies at the top, powering this brand of venture capitalism and deregulation.
The Embr Eats update adds a brand new play mode to proceedings, allowing players to top up their income from their regular have-a-go firefighting shenanigans with a new take-out delivery service.
Also included in the update is a fresh level dubbed Empire Towers, where Embr Responders will be able to take on a blaze in a densely packed high-rise: those with a fear of heights, or indeed trampolines, need not apply.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Releases New Faction Battle Mode
- The new faction-based PVP mode, “System Battle”, is now live in the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.
- Hearthstone - Saviors of Uldum Card Spoiler Discussion
- I wanted to talk today about Saviors of Uldum. It’s the next stop in this year-long storyline for Hearthstone, and it's a doozy.