Embr: Official Embr Eats Launch Trailer
Embr is available right now in Early Access on Steam and Stadia. It’s time to shine a satirical light on the gig-economy and take a look at the companies at the top, powering this brand of venture capitalism and deregulation.
The Embr Eats update adds a brand new play mode to proceedings, allowing players to top up their income from their regular have-a-go firefighting shenanigans with a new take-out delivery service.
Also included in the update is a fresh level dubbed Empire Towers, where Embr Responders will be able to take on a blaze in a densely packed high-rise: those with a fear of heights, or indeed trampolines, need not apply.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...
- Legend of Edda Returns With a Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced that Legend of Edda is returning, with a new title - Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Grand Line Map
- NGames has released a new update for Pockie Pirates, revealing a new Grand Line map, designed to faithfully recreate the ocean trail from One ...