Elvenar – Carnival Event 2019
Elvenar‘s team goes over the details of the Carnival Event, which will be around for a limited time. Players will collect candy thrown from floats, which can be used to unlock chests that contain flags, and hopefully one of the daily exclusive prizes. For each flag that you find in a chest, the Carnival dancers will move closer to one of the Grand Prizes! Instead of just three Grand Prizes, this year there are ten unique rewards, and some repeat after acquiring the first set.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II...
- Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
- Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike's first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.