Elsword Metal Heart & Optimus Rose Trailer
Elsword releases Rose’s 4th Class Path: Metal Heart and Optimus! Call Mecha down to the battlefield with Rose’s new abilities.
Taking tech to the Nth degree, Elsword’s Rose unleashes a battalion of bots, summons and ultimately a full blown attack mech onto the field of battle. As Metal Heart, Rose doesn’t only wield heavy robotic support. At level 15, Rose is given the opportunity to take on the role of Metal Heart. Beyond summoning her elite, Nasod inspired army of robo-attack apparatuses, as Metal Heart, Rose specializes in the use of the rapid fire, close-quarter auto guns and closing the distance with some brutal kicks.
For old school sci-fi and Anime fans, at level 35, Rose can advance the Metal Heart Job to Elsword’s ultimate bastion of all things sci-fi, Optimus. From glowing discs of death, desdroid mechas and lock-on laser fire, Optimus keeps the opposition manned… err mek’d. However, once Optimus has the resources to activate the Hyperactive Skill ‘Mech Volt MX’. When activated, a battloid styled mech erupts onto the scene and rains down a salvo of lasers, missiles and brass upon the target hostiles, and then sticks around to protect Rose and lay down cover fire. Optimus brings to life a page straight from the mecha manga pages!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Releases Pet And Family Update
- KoramGame has announced the launch of a new update for Spirit Tales.
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.
- City of Steam Arkadia: Sneak Peak at V 2.7
- The developers of CoS: Arkadia have been hard at work for a new update for their Unity-based MMORPG. This upcoming version has been tested by ...