Elsword Add Dev Reveal and PvP
DizzyPW had a chance to visit the KOG Games offices in SoCal last week to meet up with GM Moshup to discuss the newest Elsword character added, Add! Not only did we learn about the twisted nature of Eve’s new stalker, but we got the scoop on his unique take on the Fury system, utilizing a Dynamo that allows for on demand access to increased power. Catch our epic PvP battle between Add and Elsword as we explain his first job in detail.
Live in the US? Want to win some Elsword memorabilia? We have a few rare hand-crafted chibi statues of Elesis and Add! Visit our forums for further details on how to enter. Winners will be selected on Monday, July 7th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes In The Sky Declares an Intercontinental Occupational War
- GamesCampus today launched its 2nd annual US vs. EU Occupational War event designed for players across the globe to fight for their nation and...
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.
- CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP lays out streaming plans, including a free Twitch stream, for the upcoming EVE Fanfest 2014.