Edengate: The Edge of Life – Launch Trailer
Indie publishing label HOOK is thrilled to announce that EDENGATE: The Edge of Life, the chilling, internally developed dark narrative adventure launched for PC via Steam and PlayStation 4. The Xbox One version will be launching shortly after.
Written by award-winning writer Matthew Seiji Burns, Director/Writer of the critically acclaimed visual novel Eliza, EDENGATE: The Edge of Life takes players on an emotional journey through the eyes of Mia, a promising young biologist who wakes up to find herself in an abandoned hospital with no memory of the events leading up to her awakening. The concept and development of the game were formed during the most difficult months of the pandemic and is a representation of the fear, isolation and uncertainty in the future that the development team felt during this time. Their hope is to convey these emotions through EDENGATE’s emotional narrative and gameplay experience enhanced by a haunting soundtrack composed by Laryssa Okada, composer for the renowned Manifold Garden.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.
- A.V.A. Launches New Maps and More
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of several new content updates and languages for its FPS, Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.).