Earth Eternal Gameplay – First Look HD October 2011
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Earth Eternal Page.
Earth Eternal is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by TurnOut Ventures. The game’s artstyle is very similar to games like Runes of Magic and Allods Online, except they’re distinctly “lower” quality – as the game was originally developed for the browser. The game originally launched in October, 2009 but shut down a year later in August, 2010. Since shutting down the game was taken over by a Japanese game studio and relaunched in English in July, 2011. To learn more about Earth Eternal check out the official MMOHuts Earth Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Open Beta Begins September 15
- Maestia begins open beta testing on September 15, 2010. There will be no further character wipes after open beta begins. The MMORPG is by BigP...
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG Soft Launches
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG has officially soft-launched today for the Philippines, and is based on the popular Korean manhwa.