Dungeon Defenders II – First Look (Open Alpha)
BakermanBrad tries out the recently transitioned open alpha for Dungeon Defenders II by Trendy Entertainment that combines the genres of tower defense and action RPG. Where Dungeon Defenders II really stands out from other tower defense games is in its looting and leveling systems, allowing players to outfit their heroes with relics, weapons, and armor which can be oriented towards improving heroes’ stats or improving defensive structures. Weapons and armors can even be enhanced by fusing them as one to create exceptionally strong gear.
About Dungeon Defenders II…
The Old One’s armies have invated Etheria and it’s up to you and your friends to push them back! Create a team of heroes to take into battle. Then freeze, burn, and electrocute enemies with your deadly defenses or jump into the action yourself to finish them off! Play by yourself or with up to three friends in 4-player online co-op!
Dungeon Defenders II is now in open alpha (early access) on steam.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe's New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it's coming this November.
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): Thadrea Rising region unveiled
- Infernum Productions is proud to announce that the fantasy MMO Dragon’s Prophet has just unveiled a new region known as Thadrea. The highlan...
- ROSE Online Introduces Sea Of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has released the new Sea of Dawn story update for ROSE Online.