Dungeon Defenders II – First Look (Open Alpha)
BakermanBrad tries out the recently transitioned open alpha for Dungeon Defenders II by Trendy Entertainment that combines the genres of tower defense and action RPG. Where Dungeon Defenders II really stands out from other tower defense games is in its looting and leveling systems, allowing players to outfit their heroes with relics, weapons, and armor which can be oriented towards improving heroes’ stats or improving defensive structures. Weapons and armors can even be enhanced by fusing them as one to create exceptionally strong gear.
About Dungeon Defenders II…
The Old One’s armies have invated Etheria and it’s up to you and your friends to push them back! Create a team of heroes to take into battle. Then freeze, burn, and electrocute enemies with your deadly defenses or jump into the action yourself to finish them off! Play by yourself or with up to three friends in 4-player online co-op!
Dungeon Defenders II is now in open alpha (early access) on steam.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Releases Patch 52
- The latest update to Anime MMO Aura Kingdom releases today, Patch 52. With it comes new dragon companions, dungeons and so much more.
- Com2uS Announces Summoners War: Chronicles MMORPG
- Com2uS has announced its Summoners War MMORPG: Summoners War: Chronicles.
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...