Dual Universe Launches New Supporter Packs, Lets Community Shape Universe
Dual Universe is getting set to open up their large-scale universe to new backers with the introduction of Supporter Packs. Their goal is to expand the succesful crowdfunding campaign (a community already surpassing 10,000 backers), and a link to this can be found below. Supporters will have the chance to share their feedback with Novaquark and weigh in on what’s next. In addition to the possibility of accessing the Pre-Alpha tests, Supporters will gain additional benefits like giftable Beta keys, cosmetic items, Dual Access Coupons (DAC), an in-game currency offering up to a year of monthly access to Dual Universe post-launch, and much more. Players in the game have unprecedented freedom to build, trade and conquer thanks to Artificial Intelligence expert/founder of Novaquark, Jean-Christophe Baille. His innovative voxel engine allows players to physically modify the world around them. Digging tunnels, carving up a mountain, build wherever/whatever they desire. Whether you want a city, a shapeship, or a massive orbital station, at whichever scale the player desires. A wondrous universe is being shaped, and anything is possible. Novaquark wants their gamers to be at the center of this universe, from Pre-Alpha on.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Black Gold Online: Russian Open Beta Begins
- NIKITA ONLINE opens a limited access to the early version of Russian Black Gold Online and receives a major inflow of users signed up for init...
- New Cars and Dates available in Drift Girls
- Shower these new models in presents and praise as you nod your head to the sultry beats of the Drift Girls OST.