DRIFT21 Release Trailer
Tune your dream drift car, change parts, boost performance and test your skills on Japan’s legendary EBISU circuits in DRIFT21, a fully immersive drifting simulation – with licensed cars and tracks – featuring different drifting styles and exciting multiplayer modes to prove your talent against the best.
Customise your car, perform crucial changes tangibly affect performances and behaviours on the track and take the time to tune it to perfection. Find your favorite driving style and enjoy all the features:
- Choose from a list of 12 fully licensed cars including the Mazda MX5, Subaru BRZ, BMW E46 M3 and the Nissan 350Z.
- Customise your cars in the garage mode with over 1900 parts to tune and extensive paint shop and decal options.
- Test your drifting racing skills on 8 of Japan’s legendary EBISU circuits including Driftland, Minami and Touge, Koszalin in Poland as well as big stadiums turned drifting tracks.
- Test your skills in 7 single-player modes or take on the best drifting racers from around the world in 5 thrilling 6 player head-to-head multiplayer events like Free For All, Sprints. For players is also prepared Tandem`s event where two drifters can compete.
- Enhanced driving and collision physics adding new levels of realism to the drifting experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
- My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles wit...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: PAX Prime Panel Announced
- Robot Entertainment is hosting its first PAX Prime panel and will be chatting with fans about all things Robot. Hear some of the history behin...
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
- Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.