DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS Launch Trailer
SQUARE ENIX® announced today that the hit mobile adventure RPG, DRAGON QUEST® OF THE STARS™, is now available globally on the App Store® and Google Play™. With the Japanese release surpassing 20 million downloads, SQUARE ENIX now invites newcomers around the world to embark on an intergalactic journey to prevent the destruction of entire planets and worlds.
During their adventure in this mobile RPG, players will explore a planet and fight monsters through exciting turn-based battles, solo or with friends. Characters featured in the game are based on the charming DRAGON QUEST™ style. Key features of the game include:
- Multiplayer mode with up to four players – adventure with players from all over the world and embark on quests together.
- Strategic turn-based battle system – use powerful spells and skills to trigger combos and turn the tide of battle.
- Character customization – create unique characters, designed by world-famous artist Akira Toriyama (DRAGON QUEST series, CHRONO TRIGGER®, DRAGON BALL), and accessorize with various hairstyles and gear. Players can also change their vocations by progressing through the game to further customize their characters.
- Intuitive touch controls – explore the planet with optimized controls for mobile devices.
- Fun stamps – use stamps illustrated by popular artist Kanahei to communicate with your friends and express yourself.
Beginning today, players who download the game will be treated to in-game rewards and campaigns to celebrate the global launch:
- Free Draw – Each players’ first draw from a select 10-Lucky Chest to earn rare weapons and gear is free.
- Global Launch Celebration Present Quest – A special quest to celebrate the global launch will be available for players to complete and earn rewards from.
- Global Launch Login Bonus – Players will receive valuable in-game items, simply by logging in daily.
- Global Launch Treasure Maps – Players can earn valuable rewards by completing tasks in the Global Launch Treasure Map.
- EXP Bonuses in Story Quests and Sub-quests – For a limited time, players will earn double EXP through story quests and sub-quests.
Global-exclusive Starter Packs are also available for purchase, which include useful items and gear in addition to valuable in-game items. New players may also take advantage of a limited-time gem sale.
The global version of DRAGON QUEST OF THE STARS is developed and operated by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. and KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE Pte. Ltd.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: New FAQ & Korean Players Expecting Improvements
- GM Lesley of IMC Games has recently released a new FAQ regarding their upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, which details such questions as which ...
- Smite Preparing for Steam Launch
- Testing intensifies for Smite on Steam as the HiRez team has been actively looking for more players to test the game on Valve's platform.
- Portal Knights Update 1.1 Adds New Island Event & More
- Portal Knights has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox wo