DomiNations Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary
Nexon and Big Huge Games are celebrating the three-year anniversary of DomiNations, a mobile strategy game with new events through April. Over the last three years, Big Huge Games has continued to expand and build upon the gameplay experience of DomiNations. The addition of four new massive Ages, with the Industrial Age, Global Age, Atomic Age and Cold War Age, has provided players with extensive new units, buildings, and upgrades to power their Nations to the top of the leaderboards. Players have collectively participated in more than 1.3 billion PvP battles, spending more than 2,853 years in battle with one million alliances battling for global superiority in massive 50 vs 50 World Wars.
These new events will include the following:
The Battle of Panipat Event: Running from Tuesday, April 3 to Wednesday, April 11, this celebratory in-game event will follow one of the earliest battles involving gunpowder firearms and artillery that marked the beginning of the Mughal Empire in India.
Northwest Passage Event: Challenging players to collect diamonds, this in-game event will take players through the storyline of James Cook’s Third Voyage. Players can participate to earn extra diamonds from Thursday, April 12 – Wednesday, April 18.
Global Community Challenge: Throughout the month of April, the global community will be working to earn points that will unlock rewards for all players – including supply drops, special sales and discounts, and bonus Troop Tactics. This collaborate event is the first of its kind for DomiNations.
“We created DomiNations because it’s a game we want to play, bringing history and a deep strategic gameplay into one place,” said Tim Train, CEO, Big Huge Games. “Today, we’re celebrating each and every passionate player that enjoys building their nation and waging war with their friends just as much as us, as we set our sights on bringing more history-based events and updates to DomiNations.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- Sword Art Online MMO Alpha First Look
- The headset consists of a metallic brainwave reading technology known as the Neurosky Mindwave interconnected with bluetooth to a visor.