Digimon Battle Developer Interview
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
Digimon Battle is published in North America by WeMade Entertainment, but the game’s developer is a Korean studio called Digitalic. In this video, Hwa-Joon Lim from Digitalic spends about two minutes discussing what new features are coming out for the 2D turn-based MMORPG. An update to the guild system is planned for mid August, and the addition of special digivolutions is scheduled for September. More Digimon rental quests and five additional Digimon slots are also being added. This means players will be able to carry up to 10 Digimon at once! More Digimon and quests based on the movies are also in the works. WeMade is best known for Mir 2 and The Legend of Mir 3, but they have recently stepped up their publishing efforts in North America. To learn more about Digimon Battle check out the official Digimon Battle page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!