Digimon Battle Developer Interview
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
Digimon Battle is published in North America by WeMade Entertainment, but the game’s developer is a Korean studio called Digitalic. In this video, Hwa-Joon Lim from Digitalic spends about two minutes discussing what new features are coming out for the 2D turn-based MMORPG. An update to the guild system is planned for mid August, and the addition of special digivolutions is scheduled for September. More Digimon rental quests and five additional Digimon slots are also being added. This means players will be able to carry up to 10 Digimon at once! More Digimon and quests based on the movies are also in the works. WeMade is best known for Mir 2 and The Legend of Mir 3, but they have recently stepped up their publishing efforts in North America. To learn more about Digimon Battle check out the official Digimon Battle page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com reveal the final results of the Panzer Showdown event.
- Broforce Launch Review
- Broforce is undeniably fun. You can just run straight through a stage solo or with friends, firing wildly at the terrorists/devils.
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS