Desktop Dungeons: Rewind Announcement Trailer
QCF Design and new publisher PRISMATIKA announce Desktop Dungeons: Rewind, a lovingly-made 3D remake of 2011’s IGF ‘Excellence in Design’ winner Desktop Dungeons, coming to PC in the near future.
Desktop Dungeons: Rewind bestows bites of tactical roguelike action, which will quickly fester into a deep, lingering, and strategic obsession. New to the 3D remake, death is no longer the end of the adventure with the ‘Rewind’ feature, an insurance policy that allows you to replay a dungeon from an earlier point, try different strategies and defeat monsters in new ways. Get ready to bargain with gods, equip your spoon and pick your battles, before retreating into the healing darkness. But beware… There are still many monsters to face!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- IEM Fall: What to Expect
- With Counter-Strike 2 coming out, what can we expect from IEM Fall? Find out what we do and do not know about the upcoming event.
- Legend of Martial Arts Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the date their free to play MMORPG, Legend of Martial Arts, will enter open beta. That date is Decem...
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.