Desktop Dungeons: Rewind Announcement Trailer
QCF Design and new publisher PRISMATIKA announce Desktop Dungeons: Rewind, a lovingly-made 3D remake of 2011’s IGF ‘Excellence in Design’ winner Desktop Dungeons, coming to PC in the near future.
Desktop Dungeons: Rewind bestows bites of tactical roguelike action, which will quickly fester into a deep, lingering, and strategic obsession. New to the 3D remake, death is no longer the end of the adventure with the ‘Rewind’ feature, an insurance policy that allows you to replay a dungeon from an earlier point, try different strategies and defeat monsters in new ways. Get ready to bargain with gods, equip your spoon and pick your battles, before retreating into the healing darkness. But beware… There are still many monsters to face!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dota 2 7.00 Update Now Live
- Valve has launched Dota 2's 7.00 Update. This massive end-of-year update ushers in a new season, with a new hero as the mascot.
- Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
- New updates and massive contests are coming this weekend for a second round of public testing for Red 5 Studio's Firefall.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.