Deicide Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deicide Online Page.
Deicide Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by OnGamePort – the same folks behind Oz World. The game was originally released in 2006 and has low end graphics. The game markets itself as a PvP heavy MMORPG, but with such a small playerbase, finding other players to fight is near impossible. The game does have an innovative skill system which allows players to ‘build’ their character anyway that they want, but with buggy gameplay, a small playerbase and low end graphics, it’s hard to recommend Deicide. In the video above, I created a character, and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Deicide check out the official MMOHuts Deicide page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: Mage trainee Apprentice Now Available
- Update 1.7 is here, and Gameforge is expanding the hero ranks in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with the high-spirited Apprentice. Heroes are now al...
- Guild Wars 2 Feature - Train to Nowhere
- Florid prose aside, both stories are true. At my last check, Frostgorge Sound is truly won by the heroes. Specifically everything is dead.
- Crusaders of Light $400K competition - last call for team leaders
- The competition for $400,000 is underway! Teams of players are competing to clear a 40-person dungeon faster than anyone else.