Deicide Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deicide Online Page.
Deicide Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by OnGamePort – the same folks behind Oz World. The game was originally released in 2006 and has low end graphics. The game markets itself as a PvP heavy MMORPG, but with such a small playerbase, finding other players to fight is near impossible. The game does have an innovative skill system which allows players to ‘build’ their character anyway that they want, but with buggy gameplay, a small playerbase and low end graphics, it’s hard to recommend Deicide. In the video above, I created a character, and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Deicide check out the official MMOHuts Deicide page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove: Adventures Update Press Preview
- Yesterday I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Trion Worlds’ Ted Sanger and Robin Luera, who both work on the MMORPG Trove.
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...
- Vehicles Make Their Debut In Champions Online
- Cryptic and Perfect World have released a new update introducing vehicles for the first time in Champions Online.