Defiance (Free to Play) – First Look
Defiance is a SyFy tv show as well as a game, the game however is an open-world shooter with tons of weapons armor and special abilities that evolve with experience. Fight for survival in a constantly evolving environment with regular content updates and dynamic events. Play solo, or join thousands of simultaneous live players in a futuristic San Francisco Bay Area that’s a fully-realized open world.
Experience dynamic missions, massive co-op battles, and endless exploration across a gigantic game environment. Plus, brought to you by Syfy, the Defiance TV series is a revolutionary drama with content and storylines that crossover between game and show.
Defiance is developed by Human Head Studios and Trion Worlds and has now become free to play as of June 4th!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Early Access Open Beta Has Begun
- The early access open beta testing phase for Nexon's latest free to play MMORPG Vindictus went live late in the day on September 15, 2010...
- Zombies Arrive In New Dark Blood Update
- Outspark has released its latest update, Act III, for Dark Blood.
- Gameforge Will Publish SoulWorker in the West
- Gameforge announces its cooperation with South Korean development studio Lion Games & will be publishing SoulWorker in NA & EU.