Deepolis Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deepolis Page.
Deepolis is a 2D browser based submarine themed MMORPG published by Bigpoint – the same company behind Seafight, Dark Orbit, War of Legends and numerous other browser based games. Gameplay wise Deepolis plays almost exactly like Seafight and Dark Orbit, except with the underwater theme. Graphically though, the game looks much nicer as the menus and graphics are much crisper. Playerbase wise, Deepolis isn’t nearly as popular as either Dark Orbit or Seafight, but it’s also newer than both games. My one major complaint with the game is that cash shop items are absurdly over powered compared to regular items in the game. To learn more about Deepolis check out the official MMOHuts Deepolis page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...
- Son of Nor Steam Review
- Son of Nor is an upcoming Action-Adventure game set in a world where humanity is on its last legs and is fighting for survival against evil.
- Tales Runner Races Its Way On To Steam
- After Tales Runner's successful launch back in April 2014, OGPlanet, a leading publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, proud...