Deathtrap – Early Access Teaser
Deathtrap, a tower-defense game with strong action-RPG elements, comes to Steam on 22nd October as an Early Access Game with many exciting features you’ve been longing to see in this genre. Choose from three game modes (PvP, Single Player and Cooperative Campaign), create your own maps and monsters, share them with your friends and get ready for a game of vicious tricks, killing machines, rotating blades and splattering blood.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape announces new combat system
- Jagex has announced an upcoming update for RuneScape that will "evolve" combat.
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...