Death Stair Steam Release Trailer
Death Stair announces that it will launch on Steam on August 16.
Death Stair, the world’s greatest competitive multiplayer stair climbing game, announced its imminent release on August 16th, 2016 on Steam (PC), with console releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to follow.
In Death Stair, up to three people race to the finish while the fourth, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of beach balls, exploding mines, and other unconventional ammo, does everything to stop them. Death Stair takes competitive multiplayer to new extremes with ridiculous ragdoll physics and ludicrous 3v1 asymmetrical gameplay! Will you hate the player or hate the game in this chaotic ordeal designed to make friends into enemies?
Recognized as an SXSW 2016 Official Selection, and selected for PAX Rising 2016 and Best of E3 2016 by Gaming Illustrated, Death Stair has taken the world by storm with strong showings at PAX South, SXSW, PAX East, and E3. The game retails for $11.99 USD with a 2-Pack offered for $19.99 and a 4-Pack offered for $34.99. A launch discount of 20% applies for the first week of release.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner: 2nd Beta Test Set for April 22nd, 2014
- OGPlanet is pleased to announce that after an extremely successful first beta test, Tales Runner will be launching its second and final beta t...
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- EverQuest now free-to-play
- Celebrating its 13th anniversary today, EverQuest has gone free-to-play.