DE-EXIT – Eternal Matters 2021 Showcase
Is there life after death?
Embark in a surrealistic afterlife journey, discover the secrets of a new and mysterious world in this atmospheric light puzzle-platformer with a hint of stealth. Explore a warm voxel world with an intense cinematic approach. Dive into this deep reflexive experience and try to find the exit!
A relaxing journey with unexpected encounters
You wake up in a new and intriguing and surrealist world. Where are you? What are you doing here? Why everything seems so different? Embark on a voyage full of interesting characters, learn and rest in warm environments, explore and hide in cold ones. Discover the purpose of your journey but always remember that some adversities can’t be faced alone.
A Voxel art style with a strong cinematic approach
Be delighted by the curious combination of a minimalistic art style with an intense cinematic approach.
A light gameplay approach
Embark on a thrilling journey without needing to be a hardcore player. DE-EXIT mix touches of puzzles, stealth, platforming, and action game in a chill and pleasant experience enjoyable by anyone.
A reflection around the afterlife and the memories
We want to open the discussion around these fascinating topics in a heartwarming way. We hope you will enjoy our ode to life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World's Season Finale is here!
- The Secret World® has just gotten a major content and story update with Issue #11: Reaping the Whirlwind.
- Fishing Strike Launches Indonesia Update
- Netmarble has announced several updates to Fishing Strike, including a new zone.
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.