DC Universe Online Villain Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DC Universe Online Page.
DC Universe Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same publisher behind EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and many other free to play titles. Like Champions Online and City of Heroes, DC Universe Online is a superhero themed MMORPG – but unlike these two older titles, DC Universe Online is set in the epic DC world. The game originally launched in January, 2011 as a pay to play game and officially went free to play on November 1, 2011. The game offers a huge persistent game world, amazing character customization, and much more! In the video above I ran around some of the starting areas outside of the tutorial. Some of the F2P restrictions do feel a bit unnecessary though. To learn more about DC Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts DC Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- Seconds from Silence Announces Alpha Testing Signups
- Seconds from Silence announced that their Alpha Test will begin signups starting this week.