DC Universe Online Villain Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DC Universe Online Page.
DC Universe Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same publisher behind EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and many other free to play titles. Like Champions Online and City of Heroes, DC Universe Online is a superhero themed MMORPG – but unlike these two older titles, DC Universe Online is set in the epic DC world. The game originally launched in January, 2011 as a pay to play game and officially went free to play on November 1, 2011. The game offers a huge persistent game world, amazing character customization, and much more! In the video above I ran around some of the starting areas outside of the tutorial. Some of the F2P restrictions do feel a bit unnecessary though. To learn more about DC Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts DC Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution - A Return to Lineage
- With the recent PVP additions to Lineage 2: Revolution, I felt maybe it was time for me to come back and give it a whirl again.
- Anime-Inspired Onmyoji coming to West in Closed Beta
- NetEase's Onmyoji has over 200 million downloads worldwide, and is very popular in Asia with gorgeous 3D graphics and hot PVP/PVE content...
- Terra Battle Mobile Review
- To really appreciate what ‘different’ means for Terra Battle, you have to dig deep, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.