DC Universe Online Villain Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DC Universe Online Page.
DC Universe Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same publisher behind EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and many other free to play titles. Like Champions Online and City of Heroes, DC Universe Online is a superhero themed MMORPG – but unlike these two older titles, DC Universe Online is set in the epic DC world. The game originally launched in January, 2011 as a pay to play game and officially went free to play on November 1, 2011. The game offers a huge persistent game world, amazing character customization, and much more! In the video above I ran around some of the starting areas outside of the tutorial. Some of the F2P restrictions do feel a bit unnecessary though. To learn more about DC Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts DC Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Rising Launches With Free and Paid Options for Open-World Tower Defense
- Eden Rising arrived today from Nvizzio Creations, as an open-world tower defense with over fifty thousand wishlists on Steam.
- Ironclad Tactics Review
- Ironclad Tactics follows the story of two friends who have built ironclad robots. Although the robots are quite basic models and yet to be tes...
- RuneScape Journeys to Eastern Isles at RuneFest 2016
- RuneFest 2016 will take attendees on an epic journey across the seas to the new oceanic land of islands.