Dauntless Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass is Live
Dauntless is getting spooky just in time for the Halloween holiday, with the Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass. Going live today, it offers some spooky-themed rewards to unlock. Haunted Shadows also adds a wealth of quality-of-life improvements as a part of the free update. An AFK timer, visibility improvements to the in-game compass are major changes to improve overall gameplay. Hunters can also toggle Patrol Chests on and off if that’s what they wish to do. Further information can be found below.
With Haunted Shadows, Slayers can now earn a full set of cosmetic armor alongside the new “Ghost of a Dog” emote and more. Those who pick up the Elite track will also have an opportunity to unlock a set of armor to flaunt their inner Night Hunter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Mammoth Sized Changes Incoming
- The year of the Mammoth is underway and the our boys at Blizzard have some big changes incoming.
- Street Fighter Pros Face Power Rangers Players at Amazon's Mobile Masters Tournament
- This weekend, Amazon's Mobile Masters esports tournament kicks off in Seattle!
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.