Dauntless Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass is Live
Dauntless is getting spooky just in time for the Halloween holiday, with the Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass. Going live today, it offers some spooky-themed rewards to unlock. Haunted Shadows also adds a wealth of quality-of-life improvements as a part of the free update. An AFK timer, visibility improvements to the in-game compass are major changes to improve overall gameplay. Hunters can also toggle Patrol Chests on and off if that’s what they wish to do. Further information can be found below.
With Haunted Shadows, Slayers can now earn a full set of cosmetic armor alongside the new “Ghost of a Dog” emote and more. Those who pick up the Elite track will also have an opportunity to unlock a set of armor to flaunt their inner Night Hunter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Has Blizzard Run Out of Ideas?
- Editor's Note: Do note that this is just my opinion. You don't have to like it or agree, but it's definitely an opinion.
- Dropzone Early Access Impressions 2017
- What makes this game harder is that you have to control three individual Pilots. These Pilots are your heroes of the game.
- Elsword News - Valentine's KPOP Event Begins
- KOG Games is celebrating Valentine's Day with its Elsword players with the return of GFRIEND - bringing in new costumes and dance moves!