Dauntless Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass is Live
Dauntless is getting spooky just in time for the Halloween holiday, with the Haunted Shadows Hunt Pass. Going live today, it offers some spooky-themed rewards to unlock. Haunted Shadows also adds a wealth of quality-of-life improvements as a part of the free update. An AFK timer, visibility improvements to the in-game compass are major changes to improve overall gameplay. Hunters can also toggle Patrol Chests on and off if that’s what they wish to do. Further information can be found below.
With Haunted Shadows, Slayers can now earn a full set of cosmetic armor alongside the new “Ghost of a Dog” emote and more. Those who pick up the Elite track will also have an opportunity to unlock a set of armor to flaunt their inner Night Hunter.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Summer Season Championships Set for the West
- Vainglory, the world’s leading touchscreen esport, will hold its Summer Season Championship live events in Seattle, Washington.
- Dawngate Beta Impressions
- The company behind this game is Waystone Games, a studio most of you are probably hearing about for the first time. Dawngate is actually their...
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.