Dauntless Announces New Platforms with Crossplay and More
Phoenix Labs has made some huge announcements for Dauntless at the Game Awards, featuring a new trailer also revealed on stage.
Dauntless will be launching free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in April 2019, when it will also launch on the Epic Games store. Later in 2019, Dauntless will arrive on Nintendo Switch and mobile platforms.
These new platforms will bring Dauntless closer to its vision for “One Dauntless,” which will offer seamless cross-platform play, progression, and account management globally.
Dauntless has also confirmed its new major content update, Frostfall, has begun, introducing seasonal content and a new Behemoth, Valomyr.
The Dauntless Hunt Pass is also available for $10, which grants players new in-game activities and challenges that grant exclusive items, emotes, and cosmetics.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'Dawn of the Last Continent' Update Arrives in Blade & Soul Tomorrow
- The biggest Blade & Soul update is arriving tomorrow, Dec. 6th and is called "Dawn of the Lost Continent".
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official...
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
- WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do ba...