Dauntless Announces New Platforms with Crossplay and More
Phoenix Labs has made some huge announcements for Dauntless at the Game Awards, featuring a new trailer also revealed on stage.
Dauntless will be launching free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in April 2019, when it will also launch on the Epic Games store. Later in 2019, Dauntless will arrive on Nintendo Switch and mobile platforms.
These new platforms will bring Dauntless closer to its vision for “One Dauntless,” which will offer seamless cross-platform play, progression, and account management globally.
Dauntless has also confirmed its new major content update, Frostfall, has begun, introducing seasonal content and a new Behemoth, Valomyr.
The Dauntless Hunt Pass is also available for $10, which grants players new in-game activities and challenges that grant exclusive items, emotes, and cosmetics.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta For Navy Field 2 Begins
- Nexon America starts closed beta for Navy Field 2 real-time strategy game today
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- PAX East 2014 Cosplay Round-Up and Magicka: Wizard Wars Key Giveaway!
- PAX East 2014 is over and we've got a collection of cosplayers from the show. Vote for your favorites and you could win a beta key for Ma...