Darwin Project Is Now Free to Play on Xbox One
Scavengers Studio is glad to announce that The Darwin Project, their interactive survival battle royale, goes free to play as of yesterday on Xbox One. Those on Xbox One that purchased the game already should have already received their Founder’s Packs, which include cosmetic items: 2 legendary sets, containing shirt, pants, armor, helmet and boots, 3 legendary axes, 3 legendary bows, and a full jumpsuit collection. For a limited time, Darwin Project inmates can obtain soccer-themed sportswear by opening Fan Gifts, or purchasing these new styles with Ramen in the Item Shop. This is a great way to support your favorite team or mix and match items to go with your current style.
To make the Darwin Project arena even more welcoming, Scavengers Studio has recently added localization into 8 new languages on Xbox One and Steam: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and Korean, with an additional 3 languages―Brazilian Portuguese, Thai, and Turkish―coming soon.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: New Content Confirmed for 2015
- Chad Moore, creative director for Wildstar, has just posted a letter to players detailing the focus and content of the game’s upcoming updat...
- Minimum Early Look
- Minimum is an interesting game so far and should evolve into something magnificent as time goes on and development continues. The combat was q...
- Lineage 2: Revolution First Impressions
- This is my first foray into the Lineage series of games, but not my first mobile MMO. But what is the appeal?