Dark Gnome Brings Retro Gaming Back to the World of Browser Games
upjers released a new pixel art game to go with their collection of browser games, titled Dark Gnome. Dark Gnome is a retro-styled game with PVE, PVP, crafting, and RPG Elements. This is all combined with black humor and is now available in English. The German developers brought their title to the American audience, revealing their dwarves who forge weapons, brew rat-tail soup, and bow to no one. Dark Gnome mixes turn-based tactics and roleplaying elements in one place, all with a retro, pixel style.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Viva Media and Whalebox Studios Announce Goliath
- In Goliath, players find themselves in a mysterious land consisting of the jumbled fragments of a hundred dead civilizations.
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...