Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Dance Online is a 3D Rhythm based dancing MMO published by Acclaim. Like Audition Online and 5Street, players face off against others online in DDR style dance battles. The game has 9+ game modes, plenty of items in the shop as well as a large community. My only real complaint with Dance Online is that the game has more non-English speaking players than English players as well as no widescreen support. Players are stuck with the game’s default 800×600 resolution. Unlike Audition Online though, Dance Online is much easier to get into as players can adjust their own difficulty settings. In the video above I looked around the game’s store and played one round of ‘Superstar’ mode. To learn more about Dance Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dance Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Shieldbearer Hero
- Magerealm, the hit action MMORPG from GTArcade, is ready to introduce a new Hero!
- Shards Online Announces Massive Summer Update
- Revolutionary player customized MMORPG, Shards Online, has pushed a massive summer update rivaling their previous largest update last December
- Joycity Announces 2018 Lineup
- During a press event held at Joycity headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, the company revealed three games in development for a 2018 release.