Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Dance Online is a 3D Rhythm based dancing MMO published by Acclaim. Like Audition Online and 5Street, players face off against others online in DDR style dance battles. The game has 9+ game modes, plenty of items in the shop as well as a large community. My only real complaint with Dance Online is that the game has more non-English speaking players than English players as well as no widescreen support. Players are stuck with the game’s default 800×600 resolution. Unlike Audition Online though, Dance Online is much easier to get into as players can adjust their own difficulty settings. In the video above I looked around the game’s store and played one round of ‘Superstar’ mode. To learn more about Dance Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dance Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online's Community Asks For Answers - and Gets Them
- Sandbox Interactive announces the first series of developer Q&A sessions for Albion Online.
- Melty Blood AACC: Coming to Steam on April 19th
- Visual Novel turned 2D Fighter gets its finalized release officially for NA/EU on Steam
- FireFall Launch Review
- FireFall has been in development for almost four years now publicly, and its actual beginnings stretch back even further than that.