Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Dance Online is a 3D Rhythm based dancing MMO published by Acclaim. Like Audition Online and 5Street, players face off against others online in DDR style dance battles. The game has 9+ game modes, plenty of items in the shop as well as a large community. My only real complaint with Dance Online is that the game has more non-English speaking players than English players as well as no widescreen support. Players are stuck with the game’s default 800×600 resolution. Unlike Audition Online though, Dance Online is much easier to get into as players can adjust their own difficulty settings. In the video above I looked around the game’s store and played one round of ‘Superstar’ mode. To learn more about Dance Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dance Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op Mode Coming Soon
- Copenhagen-based indie developer Zero Point Software’s ambitious shooter, Interstellar Marines, is set to introduce the first iteration of c...
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Launches Worldwide
- Blizzard Entertainment announces the launch of Diablo III's first expansion, Reaper of Souls.
- Neverwinter: Swords of Chult Update for PC
- An update's coming for Neverwinter's current content, "Tomb of Annihilation" in the form of Swords of Chult!