Curse of the Sea Rats Official Trailer
Curse of the Sea Rats is an epic hand-drawn ratoidvania for pirates, rats, and metroidvania lovers.
Curse of the Sea Rats for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam packs all of the best features from the metroidvania genre featuring beautiful 2D hand-drawn animation and 3D environments, combined with unique real-time combat mechanics, and of course, lots of rats!
Explore the island, battle diabolic creatures, and fight brutal bosses commanded by the evil pirate Flora Burn. Forge your own path to freedom in a non-linear quest through the vast and mysterious coast of Ireland in 1777.
* Classic hand-drawn animation like the golden era of Disney and Don Bluth.
* A perfect mix of 2D models crafted on a 3D game environment for a 2.5D side-scrolling platformer experience.
* Explore a huge map with hundreds of rooms, in a non-linear quest, solving puzzles, and fighting enemies in the coast of Ireland in 1777.
* 4 playable characters, jam-packed with weapons and special abilities to upgrade.
* Discover all the secret rooms, special items, and multiple endings.
* Single-player mode: more than 12 hours of gameplay for the main quest
* Local Co-Op Multiplayer mode: up to 4 players.
* Spectacular intros and animations to discover the story behind the characters.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019
- Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd.
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Contests
- In response to its upcoming open beta, Joymax has announced several events upcoming for Knight Age.
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Now Live
- In this module expansion, players can travel to Neverwinter Woods' deepest region and fight through the Dread Ring campaign, play as the ...