CSR Racing 2 Reveals Real-Life Pagani Automobili Huayra Roadster
This may be the first time that a car manufacturer reveals their new car via a video game: enter Pagani Automobili! Mobile drag racing game, CSR Racing 2 has Pagani Automobili’s new Huayra Roadster revealed in the game. It will be featured in a special 80 race ladder, with a time attack leaderboard unlocking at the end. As a final reward, players can win the Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta, to complete their Pagani collection. The Pagani Huayra Roadster BC is the hypercar that embodies Pagani’s ultimate technical and engineering development combined with the most eminent research for style and elegance. Zynga meticulously rebuilt the car in CSR2, just as the real car is handcrafted for Pagani’s customers.
“CSR2 gives players the opportunity to drive rare and exquisite cars that most of us only experience in our dreams,” said Julian Widdows, Vice President of CSR2. “Seeing the Pagani Roadster BC’s smooth and elegant racing on the streets of CSR2 is a triumphant amalgamation of science and art. We couldn’t be prouder to be Pagani Automobili’s chosen partner to unveil the Roadster BC to the public.”
“When Horacio Pagani first began designing cars 44 years ago, it would have been impossible to imagine that a car like the Roadster BC would ever be unveiled to the world in a mobile game,” said Michael Staskin, Managing Director of Pagani Automobili America. “We chose to partner with CSR2 on the reveal of the Roadster BC because we are both leaders in our respective industries, we both show incredible attention to design and detail and we both continue to disrupt what is considered normal in the automotive industry.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Previews Stormthrone's Features, Orchestral Soundtrack
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has just updated the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a...
- Team Fortress 2 Joins Dungeon of the Endless
- The Australium update picks up after a brutal gravel war, where four mercenaries from two competing companies search for Australium.
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Update Recieves New Features
- Since its launch in January 2015, Plarium’s newest mobile title, Stormfall: Rise of Balur has accumulated 4 million hours of gameplay, with ...