CSR Racing 2 Reveals Real-Life Pagani Automobili Huayra Roadster
This may be the first time that a car manufacturer reveals their new car via a video game: enter Pagani Automobili! Mobile drag racing game, CSR Racing 2 has Pagani Automobili’s new Huayra Roadster revealed in the game. It will be featured in a special 80 race ladder, with a time attack leaderboard unlocking at the end. As a final reward, players can win the Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta, to complete their Pagani collection. The Pagani Huayra Roadster BC is the hypercar that embodies Pagani’s ultimate technical and engineering development combined with the most eminent research for style and elegance. Zynga meticulously rebuilt the car in CSR2, just as the real car is handcrafted for Pagani’s customers.
“CSR2 gives players the opportunity to drive rare and exquisite cars that most of us only experience in our dreams,” said Julian Widdows, Vice President of CSR2. “Seeing the Pagani Roadster BC’s smooth and elegant racing on the streets of CSR2 is a triumphant amalgamation of science and art. We couldn’t be prouder to be Pagani Automobili’s chosen partner to unveil the Roadster BC to the public.”
“When Horacio Pagani first began designing cars 44 years ago, it would have been impossible to imagine that a car like the Roadster BC would ever be unveiled to the world in a mobile game,” said Michael Staskin, Managing Director of Pagani Automobili America. “We chose to partner with CSR2 on the reveal of the Roadster BC because we are both leaders in our respective industries, we both show incredible attention to design and detail and we both continue to disrupt what is considered normal in the automotive industry.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Tactics: Real Time Battle to Launch Globally
- FingerMagic has confirmed that global launch for their RTS game, Super Tactics: Real Time Battle is coming!
- Shards of War Introduces Cosmic Sentinel - Pulsar
- Pulsar, the nineteenth Sentinel to be introduced, is an attack character that can unleash blasts of stellar energy.
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.