CSR Racing 2 Features New Fast & Furious Event
Zynga is proud to announce they brought the Fast & Furious franchise back to CSR Racing 2 today. The iconic cars and characters from the franchise are back, letting players use their favorite Fast & Furious cars in-game. Over the next few quarters, there will be another series of Fast & Furious events for both new and current players alike. Players will be able to battle in races themed around the movie franchise once again in CSR2. Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, and Romance Pearce return for themed races which let players collect cars from the franchise.
These cars include such as the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, C-West Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) and Veilside Honda S200. Players will also be able to place Fast & Furious cars in real-world environments for a 360-degree view using CSR2s next-gen augmented reality experience, AR Mode, and discover hidden Easter eggs in the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.
- Joycity Celebrates 2nd Anniversary for Game of Dice
- Happy Anniversary, Game of Dice! Joycity has updated the game to celebrate its second anniversary with some great new content!
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.