CSR Racing 2 Features New Fast & Furious Event
Zynga is proud to announce they brought the Fast & Furious franchise back to CSR Racing 2 today. The iconic cars and characters from the franchise are back, letting players use their favorite Fast & Furious cars in-game. Over the next few quarters, there will be another series of Fast & Furious events for both new and current players alike. Players will be able to battle in races themed around the movie franchise once again in CSR2. Luke Hobbs, Deckard Shaw, and Romance Pearce return for themed races which let players collect cars from the franchise.
These cars include such as the Lamborghini Murciélago, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, C-West Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) and Veilside Honda S200. Players will also be able to place Fast & Furious cars in real-world environments for a 360-degree view using CSR2s next-gen augmented reality experience, AR Mode, and discover hidden Easter eggs in the game.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Hirez Expo 2018 - Day 1 Recap
- Things here in Atlanta are just getting started, and as you probably saw, all the major announcements were made today in the Keynote Speech.
- Civilization Online Half Way to Completion
- A recent interview with Jake Song reveals the anticipated (though sadly not yet slated for an English release) MMO edition of Civilization is ...