Crowfall – Devs Live Q&A with Zybak
Thomas Blair and J. Todd Coleman are back with another Crowfall Live Q&A session. This time, they’re joined by Zybak, a veteran member of the Crowfall community. Todd reveals a first look at their vision for Crowfall’s Dregs ruleset, which will bring competitive Guild vs. Guild gameplay to the game. Coleman said, “This is the single greatest design document I have left to write between now and launch.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40K: EC - AMA & Gameplay Demo Today On Twitch
- Fans have been asking to see more early gameplay of WH40K: EC and the team at Behaviour is ready to respond with their first official live dem...
- The Mandate Plots a Course For Gamescom 2015
- Perihelion Interactive has announced that it will be bringing its ground-breaking sci-fi RPG The Mandate to Gamescom, August 5-9 2015.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.