Crowfall – Devs Live Q&A with Zybak
Thomas Blair and J. Todd Coleman are back with another Crowfall Live Q&A session. This time, they’re joined by Zybak, a veteran member of the Crowfall community. Todd reveals a first look at their vision for Crowfall’s Dregs ruleset, which will bring competitive Guild vs. Guild gameplay to the game. Coleman said, “This is the single greatest design document I have left to write between now and launch.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget – The Underworld Opens Its Gates
- A huge update is coming today at 5 pm CEST for Shakes & Fidget! "The Underworld" is coming!
- Indie Esport Darling #IDARB Launches This February
- Fans of Other Ocean Interactive’s upcoming crowd-designed, 8-player platform esport #IDARB can download the game for free when it debuts nex...
- Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
- Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, including assistance from OKTA studio.