Crowfall Ace Q&A January 2017
The Crowfall team answers more community questions for January 2017, including the following:
– Is the goal still to have 1,000 concurrent players per campaign?
– What happened to the “Hire a QA lead” stretch goal?
– How do you track bugs & feedback?
– What are the plans for a skill training queue?
– Will food meter tick down when characters are offline?
– What’s next on the milestone delivery schedule?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Launch Review
- Essentially you are a treasure hunter, out seeking your fame and fortune as everything on the planet tries to kill you.
- League of Legends Reveals End of Season Rewards and New Master Tier
- Riot Games today revealed the rewards for the end of the 2014 Season in League of Legends, along with a new Master Tier.
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Warps Into BlizzCon 2014
- Blizzard Entertainment today offered the first glimpse of StarCraft® II: Legacy of the Void™, its highly anticipated conclusion to the Star...