Crowfall Ace Q&A January 2017
The Crowfall team answers more community questions for January 2017, including the following:
– Is the goal still to have 1,000 concurrent players per campaign?
– What happened to the “Hire a QA lead” stretch goal?
– How do you track bugs & feedback?
– What are the plans for a skill training queue?
– Will food meter tick down when characters are offline?
– What’s next on the milestone delivery schedule?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dramagame Velvet Sundown Celebrates Successful Closed Beta Start
- Velvet Sundown begins closed beta testing, and releases more beta keys for interested players to grab.
- Medieval Engineers gets Castle Siege mode
- A brand new mode has been introduced to Medieval Engineers: Castle Siege.