Crowfall Ace Q&A January 2017
The Crowfall team answers more community questions for January 2017, including the following:
– Is the goal still to have 1,000 concurrent players per campaign?
– What happened to the “Hire a QA lead” stretch goal?
– How do you track bugs & feedback?
– What are the plans for a skill training queue?
– Will food meter tick down when characters are offline?
– What’s next on the milestone delivery schedule?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Second Revamp Phase Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has launched Phase Two of Elsword Awakened, a revamp project for the MMO.
- Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
- Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.