Crowfall Ace Q&A January 2017
The Crowfall team answers more community questions for January 2017, including the following:
– Is the goal still to have 1,000 concurrent players per campaign?
– What happened to the “Hire a QA lead” stretch goal?
– How do you track bugs & feedback?
– What are the plans for a skill training queue?
– Will food meter tick down when characters are offline?
– What’s next on the milestone delivery schedule?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobile's 'Darkest Night' Game Mode Drops Next Week
- PUBG Mobile has an intense new game mode coming next week, with their 0.12.0 update on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Soul Seeker: The 6th Knights Ready to Soft Launch in the Philippines
- After the global success of the first episode of Soul Seeker, Clegames is proud to release mobile game Soul Seeker: The 6th Knights.
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal