Crowfall Ace Q&A January 2017
The Crowfall team answers more community questions for January 2017, including the following:
– Is the goal still to have 1,000 concurrent players per campaign?
– What happened to the “Hire a QA lead” stretch goal?
– How do you track bugs & feedback?
– What are the plans for a skill training queue?
– Will food meter tick down when characters are offline?
– What’s next on the milestone delivery schedule?
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online's Speed Event Server: Season 3 Is Now Live
- Starting today, MU Online's Speed Event Server is officially live, offering double xp until April 10th.
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.
- Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey Game Review
- Ojogo reviews Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey, a premium mobile RPG that harkens back to old school titles with a brand new story and crisp visuals.