Crossout Announces April Fools Event – Where’d You Get The Car, Dude?
Gaijin Entertainment announced their April Fool’s event coming to the post-apocalyptic battler, Crossout. The “Where’d You Get The Car, Dude?” Brawl will last from March 28th until April 3rd, and will offer the funniest and weirdest fighting machines ever created. At the start of the Brawl, players will be randomly assigned one of 59 different vehicles, selected by the Crossout developers. All of these were crafted by the players, and uploaded to the game’s “Exhibition”. Available vehicles range from giant, rocket-armed crabs and crazily oversized lawn mowers to fire-breathing ducks, jet-powered, pink elephants and even more extraordinary creations. But despite their funny appearance, all of these vehicles are absolutely deadly in combat.
Players have only seconds to familiarize themselves with whatever vehicle they’ve been assigned before 8 of them will clash with each other in a ruthless, chaotic battle. With every respawn, players receive a new, random vehicle and since there’s no limit on the amount of respawns per battle, there is plenty of time to discover what some of the most creative creators in Crossout have come up with. The winner will be the player that destroys 10 enemy vehicles first, or has the most kills when time runs out. As special rewards, players can receive exclusive decorative items as well as decals for their vehicles. The Brawl is open to all players that have reached at least level 4, which will take completely new players roughly 15 minutes and offers plenty of opportunities to get familiar with the basics of the game.
Immediately after the April Fool’s events have concluded, the ‘Knights of the Wastelands’ are set to return to the world of Crossout. From April 4 to April 17, players can gain new and exclusive weapons and components for their vehicles for ‘Thalers’, a special coin which can be earned by playing certain PvP missions. The unique vehicle cabins and weapons of the ‘Knights’ can only be obtained during their presence – which means that the market for their items will boom after their departure.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.
- Secret World Legends Expands Into An Apocalyptic Tokyo City
- Funcom just updated Secret World Legends with the first of three major content additions that expand into a world of ruin and disaster: Tokyo.
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...