Cronous Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cronous Page.
Cronous is 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Neofun – the same folks behind Sho Online. Much of the game’s graphics and gameplay were without a doubt inspired by 1990s action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. The game has four playable classes and no appearance customization. The game does have quite a bit of playability though, as the max level is 125+ and players can always ‘reborn’ their character and start over at level 1 with bonus stat and skill points. The game’s graphics actually reminds me of With Your Destiny and Mu Online, as they also tried to copy the Diablo look and feel. To learn more about Cronous, check out the official MMOHuts Cronous page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marriage in MMORPGs
- More and more games support in game marriages, but what's the point? Why do people get married in MMORPGs?
- A Lucky Friday the 13th in DarkEden
- DarkEden is hosting a special event this weekend to coincide with the "unlucky" Friday the 13th.
- Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called "Fire and Sand", which will be released in September and will be free to all players...