Cronous Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cronous Page.
Cronous is 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Neofun – the same folks behind Sho Online. Much of the game’s graphics and gameplay were without a doubt inspired by 1990s action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. The game has four playable classes and no appearance customization. The game does have quite a bit of playability though, as the max level is 125+ and players can always ‘reborn’ their character and start over at level 1 with bonus stat and skill points. The game’s graphics actually reminds me of With Your Destiny and Mu Online, as they also tried to copy the Diablo look and feel. To learn more about Cronous, check out the official MMOHuts Cronous page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- SG Interactive and G4BOX Begin Partnership
- Today, SG Interactive and G4Box, Inc announced a strategic partnership to introduce their games to a global audience.
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...