Conqueror’s Blade’s Pre-Season Update is Live
A major update went out today for Conqueror’s Blade, as it gears up for the upcoming Season I: Seize the Crown expansion. Today the pre-season update went out, to lay the groundwork for the first season, and will remove some restrictions and limitations to the game. This update will also add a wealth of new features and enhancements. In this update, players will have no further restrictions on wielding the 20 weapon options for male and female warlords. Female characters will gain access to the Poleaxe, Bow, and Spear, and male warlords will gain access to the Shortbow and Dualblades.
The new update introduces the War Scholar, Doctrine, and Signaculum systems each providing all-new levels of customization for Warlord armies. From unique items that boost warlord stats to increased unit crafting materials, these systems provide budding warlords with new ways to shape their armies and truly choose their paths to world domination. There were also updates to the UI, and graphical enhancements to make the already visually appealing game better than ever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.
- Dropzone - E3 2016 Day 3 Preview
- So let's get straight to it, why can Dropzone succeed in this non-existent market?
- Mighty Party Legendary Party Update Announced
- Panoramik Inc is pleased to announce the Legendary Party Update for free to play card strategy MMORPG Mighty Party.