Conqueror’s Blade’s Pre-Season Update is Live
A major update went out today for Conqueror’s Blade, as it gears up for the upcoming Season I: Seize the Crown expansion. Today the pre-season update went out, to lay the groundwork for the first season, and will remove some restrictions and limitations to the game. This update will also add a wealth of new features and enhancements. In this update, players will have no further restrictions on wielding the 20 weapon options for male and female warlords. Female characters will gain access to the Poleaxe, Bow, and Spear, and male warlords will gain access to the Shortbow and Dualblades.
The new update introduces the War Scholar, Doctrine, and Signaculum systems each providing all-new levels of customization for Warlord armies. From unique items that boost warlord stats to increased unit crafting materials, these systems provide budding warlords with new ways to shape their armies and truly choose their paths to world domination. There were also updates to the UI, and graphical enhancements to make the already visually appealing game better than ever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Preview
- As you can see, I was more than a little impressed with Divinity: Original Sin. It looked good on paper, and the real thing was fantastic.
- Total War: Warhammer Campaign Press Preview - Greenskins
- To kick things off, yes Warhammer enthusiasts are going to be thrilled by this. An ex-lore master from Games Workshop is on staff.
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...