Conqueror’s Blade Will Be Published by My.com
My.com is teaming up with Booming Games to publish the free-to-play warfare MMO Conqueror’s Blade in the European and North American regions. Conqueror’s Blade immerses the play in military life on and off the battlefield, having to make tactical and diplomatic choices that will return the ultimate ruler of the land. Players will be taking to the battle as warlords aspiring to be the greatest, doing battle in heated, violent skirmishes over a massive, open-world environment to secure glory and territory for their clan or alliance. Period-accurate armor and units from Eastern and Western civilizations will be available, like Swiss Halberdiers, Iron Buddhas, Mongol mounted archers and more. The game will be available with a free-to-play business model, Early Access packs are available for purchase and dates for Closed Beta and Early access phases will be released in the near future.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Naval Overview Feature
- n an attempt at keeping in line with the "sail" theme of this latest Closed Beta, I figured I could put together a bit of a guide on...
- Crossout Reveals Backstory
- Gaijin Entertainment just released a blog post about their upcoming PC MMO Crossout.
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.