Conquer Online Receives Biggest upgrade Ever on October 17th
Conquer Online is fourteen years old, and it still never stops making changes, but it’s about to receive its biggest update ever on Oct. 17th! The graphics of old classes and the main maps are entirely being upgraded for an overall better visual experience. Optimizations for all classes are coming as well, such as light effects, combination, and balance of skills. Players will have an all-new experience in this classic game that they will still be familiar with! A secret project comes to life as well, in the form of “Life Transformation”. Players who want to experience different classes with only one character will be able to live many lives within one life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Soft Launch Review
- Octopus Tree and Whalebox put together a very fascinating game where every decision matters, and even the Goliaths matter.
- Knight Age Announces Open Beta Contests
- In response to its upcoming open beta, Joymax has announced several events upcoming for Knight Age.
- EA's Play4Free reaches 25 million players
- Electronic Arts (EA)'s free-to-play game portal, Play4Free, has reached 25 million active players worldwide.