Conquer Online Receives Biggest upgrade Ever on October 17th
Conquer Online is fourteen years old, and it still never stops making changes, but it’s about to receive its biggest update ever on Oct. 17th! The graphics of old classes and the main maps are entirely being upgraded for an overall better visual experience. Optimizations for all classes are coming as well, such as light effects, combination, and balance of skills. Players will have an all-new experience in this classic game that they will still be familiar with! A secret project comes to life as well, in the form of “Life Transformation”. Players who want to experience different classes with only one character will be able to live many lives within one life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Launch Review
- Rise of Incarnates is a pretty game. From the battle arena, to the characters, to the effects of your attacks. It all looks fantastic.
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game lo...
- ArcheAge: Unchained Opens Test Server for All Players
- Two test servers are now open to all fans excited to get a peek at ArcheAge: Unchained ahead of the official launch.