Conquer Online Receives Biggest upgrade Ever on October 17th
Conquer Online is fourteen years old, and it still never stops making changes, but it’s about to receive its biggest update ever on Oct. 17th! The graphics of old classes and the main maps are entirely being upgraded for an overall better visual experience. Optimizations for all classes are coming as well, such as light effects, combination, and balance of skills. Players will have an all-new experience in this classic game that they will still be familiar with! A secret project comes to life as well, in the form of “Life Transformation”. Players who want to experience different classes with only one character will be able to live many lives within one life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Announces Twitch-Powered Live Streaming
- War Thunder, a next generation MMO combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment, now enables live broadcasting to Twitch, the world’s large...
- Forge of Empires announces closed beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will begin closed beta testing on March 29.
- SMITE Izanami: Matron of the Dead Review
- Izanami is unique, interesting and definitely on the higher end of the difficulty scale.