Conquer Online Receives Biggest upgrade Ever on October 17th
Conquer Online is fourteen years old, and it still never stops making changes, but it’s about to receive its biggest update ever on Oct. 17th! The graphics of old classes and the main maps are entirely being upgraded for an overall better visual experience. Optimizations for all classes are coming as well, such as light effects, combination, and balance of skills. Players will have an all-new experience in this classic game that they will still be familiar with! A secret project comes to life as well, in the form of “Life Transformation”. Players who want to experience different classes with only one character will be able to live many lives within one life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Events Celebrate Soul Of Guardian Server Merge
- WSGame has announced the merging of Soul of Guardian servers 1-3.
- AdventureQuest 3D Announces Launch Date
- Artix Entertainment announced today they will be launching AdventureQuest 3D (AQ3D) in October 2016.
- Chrono Tales Begins Second Closed Beta
- Chrono Tales is beginning its second closed beta today, January 7, at 9pm Eastern.