Conquer Online Receives Biggest upgrade Ever on October 17th
Conquer Online is fourteen years old, and it still never stops making changes, but it’s about to receive its biggest update ever on Oct. 17th! The graphics of old classes and the main maps are entirely being upgraded for an overall better visual experience. Optimizations for all classes are coming as well, such as light effects, combination, and balance of skills. Players will have an all-new experience in this classic game that they will still be familiar with! A secret project comes to life as well, in the form of “Life Transformation”. Players who want to experience different classes with only one character will be able to live many lives within one life.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter's Arena: Legends Begins Alpha Testing Signups
- Mantisco announced today that their upcoming first-of-its-kind multiplayer, Hunter's Arena: Legends has begun Alpha Signups.
- Blade Wars Open Beta Begins June 24th
- Blade Wars is entering Open Beta on June 24, 2010. ChangYou made the official announcement. Expect the game to launch with numerous in game ev...
- Combat Arms is now Transatlantic
- The merge into one global server maximises and unifies the player base, allowing for transatlantic matchmaking.