Club Manager 2019 Scheduled to Launch Q2 2019
The developers of FISHAO and MafiaBattle (GamoVation) are working on a new tactical and cross-platform football manager. Club Manager 2019’s desktop version will release in Q1 2019, and the mobile version will follow in Q2 2019. GamoVation noticed that football manager titles lack exciting content and gameplay features, and want to bring those to life for fans of the genre. This includes opening packs, multiple competitions, as well as leagues. Most football manager games have simulated matches at fixed times; one which may not always be convenient for astute gamers. Club Manager 2019, however, gives players the freedom to decide when they want to play matches.
This exciting new approach to gameplay allows for multiple plays per day and a play-on-demand functionality. Players who become Club Manager can win their way to receiving packs, which borrows from the nostalgic childhood days of collecting football cards and stickers, hoping for rare and elusive players. Club Manager 2019 will be available across multiple platforms be it desktop or mobile, conveniently allowing gamers to exercise their tactical nous even when on the move.
“I have always been inspired by football and football manager games and after 10 years of successfully producing mafia and fishing related games, it felt like the time was right to create an advanced football manager game that delivers for the player,” says Daimy Stroeve, a GamoVation director.
Joppe Houpt, co-founder of the company, adds, “We’ve worked hard to take the excitement of popular football games and add that to the traditional tactical style of football management that we all know and love. But of course we’ve done so with our own philosophy which is centered on user enjoyment. The result as you would expect is an unparalleled and totally compelling new game which will unreservedly become a fan favourite.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alchemist Code's Anniversary Brings Full Metal Alchemist Collaboration
- gumi has made a bold move to open the Door of Truth and transmute what could be the greatest collaboration of all.
- Free DLC for Stronghold Crusader 2 Players Available Now
- The new expansion adds Sandbox siege invasions, an easy AI mode, six new maps and faction selection for single-player campaigns.
- Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
- Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social experience.