City of Heroes (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our City of Heroes Page.
City of Heroes is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Guild Wars, Lineage 2 and Aion. The game was originally released back in 2004 and has enjoyed a few major expansion packs since release. It was the first super hero themed MMORPG and inspired the development of Champions Online. The game has an incredibly in depth character creation system that rivals that of Perfect World. The free trial restrictions include a level cap of 13 and party restrictions. To learn more about City of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts City of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dating in MMORPGs
- Dating in MMORPGs. A look at MMOs and MMORPGs with in game dating and marriage mechanics.
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.
- Bandai Namco Opens New Mobile Company - Bandai Namco Mobile
- The focus will be the development and marketing of mobile entertainment outside of the Asian market.