City of Heroes: Freedom – Gameplay HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our City of Heroes Page.
City of Heroes is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Guild Wars, Lineage 2 and Aion. The game was originally released back in 2004 and has enjoyed a few major expansion packs since release. It was the first super hero themed MMORPG and inspired the development of Champions Online and DC Universe Online. The game has an incredibly in depth character creation system that rivals that of Perfect World. The game originally launched as a pay to play game but has since went free to play. To learn more about City of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts City of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.
- Neverwinter Combat League Begins Now on PC
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment are proud to introduce our newest in-game event, the Neverwinter Combat League.
- SMITE - Set God Review - Blood on the Sand
- The question of is “Is Set awful or is he OP” is one that I’ve been seeing a lot of.