City of Heroes: Freedom – Gameplay HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our City of Heroes Page.
City of Heroes is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Guild Wars, Lineage 2 and Aion. The game was originally released back in 2004 and has enjoyed a few major expansion packs since release. It was the first super hero themed MMORPG and inspired the development of Champions Online and DC Universe Online. The game has an incredibly in depth character creation system that rivals that of Perfect World. The game originally launched as a pay to play game but has since went free to play. To learn more about City of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts City of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Launches its 5th Expansion, Lord of Baltic
- Fans of C9 are able to jump into Lord of Baltic and enjoy a new playable class, ‘Viking’, a fishing mode system, and even more features.
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 - Square-Enix Adventure Shooter Bonanza
- NY Comic-Con is here once more. Video games, comics and cosplay galore.
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.