City of Heroes: Freedom – Gameplay HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our City of Heroes Page.
City of Heroes is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Guild Wars, Lineage 2 and Aion. The game was originally released back in 2004 and has enjoyed a few major expansion packs since release. It was the first super hero themed MMORPG and inspired the development of Champions Online and DC Universe Online. The game has an incredibly in depth character creation system that rivals that of Perfect World. The game originally launched as a pay to play game but has since went free to play. To learn more about City of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts City of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Kobolds and Catacombs Expansion Review
- We’re back for another Hearthstone expansion and this time we’re digging deep into the ground to find all manner of brilliant treasures.
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.